Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nilesh Kamani <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/03 13:25:57 UTC

Re: Disable All kind of caching in Solr/Lucene

@Yonik even though the code change is in SolrIndexer class, it has nothing
do with index itself.
After fetching docIds, I am filtering them on one more criteria. (Very
weird code it is).

I tried q={!cache=false}, but not working. Subsequent search is done under
2 milliseconds.

Does anybdody have more insight  on this ?

Posted by Nilesh Kamani <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pushkar. I will upgrade to latest solar version and check if it is
working now.

Posted by Pushkar Raste <pu...@gmail.com>.