Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jeff Hill (RR)" <dj...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2008/01/24 02:32:09 UTC

Where's dojo?

I've seen references all over the place to the "struts dojo plugin", but I
can't find a jar by that name in any of the 2.x distributions I've checked
(2.09 and later). Is the jar called something else? Or is it not actually
part of the distribution as the docs say?

Also, I understand the Ajax tags move to struts-dojo-tags in 2.1. I
downloaded the test distribution (2.1.0), and can't find the TLD for that
either.

What am I missing (besides sleep)?

Thanks!

   Jeff

Re: Where's dojo?

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
The S2.1 Dojo plugin is not bundled in the distribution because S2.1 isn't
released yet. If you build from source (manually or via Maven) it's in the
plugins directory.

d.