Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se> on 2011/06/06 15:39:52 UTC

[ANN] New version of tapestry-breadcrumbs is released

Hi all,

I just released a new version of my breadcrumb trail library
tapestry-breadcrumbs.

New in version 1.3 is:
- No longer a need for explicit configuration. The dispatcher is added
automatically by the library.
- New annotation BreadCrumbReset which can be placed on pages where
you want the crumb trail to be reset.
- Made it configurable if crumbs since the last visit to a page should
be discarded or not.
- Added configuration for the maximum number of crumbs to store in the
BreadCrumbList.

See the project at GitHub if interested:
https://github.com/argoyle/tapestry-breadcrumbs

Regards,
Joakim

Re: [ANN] New version of tapestry-breadcrumbs is released

Posted by Joakim Olsson <jo...@unbound.se>.
Hi,

The small snippets at https://github.com/argoyle/tapestry-breadcrumbs
should be all that is needed. I use it successfully at one of my sites
(it's a private site so unfortunately I can't use it as a demo-site).

In what way is it not working?

Have you tried debugging the application with breakpoints in the
add-method of BreadCrumbList or the dispatch-method of
BreadCrumbDispatcher?

Regards,
Joakim

Posted by Lakshminarayanan Selvaraju <ls...@emergys.com>.