Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by SirSpart <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/18 07:05:11 UTC

Integration with Hibernate 5.2.X for L2 Cache?

Is it possible to integrate Apache Ignite with Hibernate 5.2.X So that it can
be used as an L2 cache? Or is the support only till 5.1.X?

Re: Integration with Hibernate 5.2.X for L2 Cache?

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <am...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Here is a ticket for Hibernate 5.2+ support [1].
Hope, it will be fixed in ignite-2.5 release.

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Hibernate 5.2.x requires java 8, while ignite requires java 7.
AFAIK, we are going to drop java 7 in upcoming ignite-2.4 version.

So, it will be possible to add Hibernate 5.2+ support in next 2.5 version.
Feel free to create a ticket.

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:45 PM, SirSpart <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody answered? Guess i'll answer myself.
> Long story short: Not yet.

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Integration with Hibernate 5.2.X for L2 Cache?

Posted by SirSpart <al...@gmail.com>.