Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/03/04 15:52:14 UTC

Stable revision 383125 (was: Stable code - all scenarios including BigBank working on SVN revision 383106)

ant elder wrote:
> Also, pom.xml in SCA still includes the axis1 binding, so people need to
> manually add the activation and mail jars to their maven repositories.
> Weren't we going to take this out of the build?
>
>    ...ant
>
> On 3/4/06, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Should the revision be 383114?
>>
>>     ...ant
>>

>> On 3/4/06, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Great stuff! +1 from me to tag this.

Ant,

You're right it's simpler if we comment the old binding.axis project out
of the build, this way people don't need to download the mail and
activation Jars manually. I commented out binding.axis and was able to
rebuild everything from scratch from an empty local Maven repos and
everything worked fine.

The new revision number is 383125. I suggest we do not touch anymore and
tag revision 383125.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Stable revision 383125 (was: Stable code - all scenarios including BigBank working on SVN revision 383106)

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Stable revision 383125

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Jim Marino wrote:
> Forgot the +1 :)
>
> On Mar 4, 2006, at 6:52 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
>
>> ant elder wrote:
>>
>>> Also, pom.xml in SCA still includes the axis1 binding, so people
>>> need to
>>> manually add the activation and mail jars to their maven repositories.
>>> Weren't we going to take this out of the build?
>>>
>>>    ...ant

>> Ant,
>>
>> You're right it's simpler if we comment the old binding.axis project
>> out of the build, this way people don't need to download the mail and
>> activation Jars manually. I commented out binding.axis and was able
>> to rebuild everything from scratch from an empty local Maven repos
>> and everything worked fine.
>>
>> The new revision number is 383125. I suggest we do not touch anymore
>> and tag revision 383125.
>>
>> --Jean-Sebastien

Ok. I just tagged r383125 of the /java source tree to
/tags/java-stable-20060304. I am not an SVN experts so could one of the
SVN experts in the group take a look and check that I did this right?
Here's what I did:

svn copy -r383125
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java-stable-20060304
-m"Tagging stable revision r383125 after bring-up of our end end to end
scenarios with Tomcat and Axis2"

Thanks

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myroma.net>.
Forgot the +1 :)