Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com> on 2005/12/08 03:23:19 UTC

Mapping a war to a context located in a subdirectory.

Sorry if this is a simple question. Is there a way to map a web
application's
context directory to be located in a directory that is not a direct
child of the
root.

For example, I would like to map my web app to be:
/R1234/myapp/

Then if possible, map another web app to:
/R1234/myappadmin/
or even better:
/R1234/myapp/admin/

If I just place a war file in the webapps directory, it only appears to
be possible
create webapps whose context directories are direct children of the root
directory.

Thanks in advance. I am using Tomcat 5.0.28

Cheers,
Leif