Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/22 08:54:11 UTC

OpenJPA and entities auto-scan

Hello,

I'm trying to get rid of entity list in my persistence.xml and to use
springs package autoscan for this.
I have specified following configuration for entity manager factory:

<bean id="entityManagerFactory"
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean">
<property name="persistenceUnitName" value="openmeetings" />
<property name="packagesToScan" value="org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity" />
<property name="jpaVendorAdapter">
<bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.OpenJpaVendorAdapter">
<property name="showSql" value="false" />
<property name="generateDdl" value="false" />
</bean>
</property>
</bean>
<bean
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor"
/>

Entities seems to be found BUT named queries not :(
What I'm I doing wrong? Maybe I need to specify some additional
postprocessor to perform additional scan for named queries?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

OpenJPA version 2.4.2 (latest)
Spring 4.3.10

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OpenJPA and entities auto-scan

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 22/09/2017 17:44, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> It seems you are not using @NamedQueries :(

Ouch, true: it seems I've overlooked this part in your initial e-mail...

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/