Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 19:19:43 UTC

Yet more 0.20 inclusion requests

Hi Justin, I just have a few requests...sorry :)

>From previously:
JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4441
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1412203&view=rev
earlier commit on the JIRA that was included on the branch since creation.

New:
JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4456
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1413444&view=rev
broker plugins. Confined change, low risk, release blocker.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4476
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1414257&view=rev
UserPrincipal name on both authentication paths to allow consistent/any use
of ACLs and groups. Confined change, low risk.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4475
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1414256&view=rev
mechanism required for logging in with the LDAP authentication manger.
Confined change, low risk.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4468
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1413364&view=rev
with older client configuration. Fairly confined change, low risk.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4469
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1413363&view=rev
asking because leaving it out will generate conflicts for the above change.

For the below requests the JIRAs have yet to be resolved, however Alex was
pairing with me when they were done so they have been reviewed implicitly,
he just hasnt had a chance to resolve them due to a short vacation. Could
you look them over anyway? If you think them worthy I promise not to commit
until he can update JIRAs tomorrow.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4474
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1413676&view=rev
BDBHAMessageStore MBean, to allow for characters that are illegal in
unquoted ObjectNames and for consistency with all the other MBeans.
Confined changed, low risk.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4461
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1412822&view=rev
following a previous change, allowing the broker to start if they are used.
Confined change, low risk.

Thanks,
Robbie

Re: Yet more 0.20 inclusion requests

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for approving those Justin, I will merge them shortly.

One more trivial request for inclusion in 0.20:

It is a documentation-only change to include the workaround for QPID-4462
as part of the docs until we can actually fix it, which wont be in 0.20.

Robbie