Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/08/13 14:47:43 UTC

[4.1.9] Stability rating

4.1.9 is 4.1.8 with a few major bug fixes.

4.1.10 will integrate stable releases of some commons components, like
DBCP, as well as a few more bug fixes, and will be made available as
another milestone within two weeks.

I'm -1 with considering 4.1.9 as a RC, since the components it depended
on were not stable. There are also some issues which we may want to fix
before the final stable realease stages.

<ballot>
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
</ballot>