Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/09/20 23:49:50 UTC

Congratulations to Albert Lee

I'm happy to announce that Albert Lee has been voted by the OpenJPA
PMC to be given commit privileges on the OpenJPA project.

This acknowledges the fine work and commitment to excellent code and
community that Albert has demonstrated.

This is Albert's first Apache project so it's especially gratifying
that Albert is expanding Apache's ranks as well as OpenJPA's.

Craig

P.S. The paperwork will take a few days, so don't expect Albert's
commit messages today or tomorrow...

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!