Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jack Li <jl...@murraysdiscount.com> on 2001/05/08 14:46:42 UTC

Find JSP hosting

Hello,
How to find good ISPs with jsp web hosting?

Thanks,
Jack

Re: Find JSP hosting

Posted by Matt Dilley <ma...@coins.net>.
There's a site called webappcabaret, who offer a free limited service for
user who like to develop their sites for a non-serious or test site.
For a more serious use they offer three other paid services which include
DNS hosting, larger space, no-banners etc.

Has anyone else tried this site? as I've currently got an account for the
free service, and not sure whether to upgrade.

Matt

Posted by Graham O' Regan <gr...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
http://www.mycgiserver.com will host jsps and servlets and provide ftp
access all for free. Just answer their simple questions and off you go.

note: they do not provide a dial-up connection, but you can get that
somewhere else.

Re: Find JSP hosting

Posted by Allan Kamau <hu...@yahoo.com>.
Try http://www.aoindustries.com/
My analysis concludes that aoindustries.com offer the
best in JSP hosting.
>From the entry level account, you are provided the
entire apache.org software and a choice of PostgreSQL
7.0.2, InterBase 6.1 or mySQL for the database and
much more they may not be offering JBoss at moment
though.

Allan Kamau.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/