Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "SANSONE, AARON M [Non-Pharmacia/1000]" <aa...@monsanto.com> on 2002/03/06 00:13:53 UTC

WriteFileTransformer Scratchpad Contribution...

I've had several requests for my solution to Dynamic File Writing from a
message I posted a while back.  I've been monitoring the dev list and I know
Jeremy Quinn contributed a much more elegant solution to this issue.
Admittedly I don't know a great deal about Jeremy's version, but due to the
requests, I thought I would contribute this to the Scratchpad.  I have been
using this code successfully for more than 2 months on both Windows and
Solaris.  It very simply writes the XML Stream to a file inline as a
transformer, passing the SAX events through for further transformation or
serialization.  Please see the java docs for a sitemap example.  Can someone
review this and put it in the CVS Scratchpad if deemed appropriate?

Thanks,
Aaron

 <<WriteFileTransformer.java>>