Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by William Dinyes <wd...@icegallery.com> on 2003/05/22 01:40:55 UTC

Errors on getting Remote Addr

Hi all,

Porting an existing code base from 4.0.6 to 4.1.24, I'm getting a Jasper
exception when trying to run request.getRemoteAddr().  Works fine on the
older code base.  The other changes are Apache 1.3 to Apache 2 and
mod_webapp to mod_jk2.

Relevant part of the error (I think):

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: ACTION_REQ_HOST_ADDR_ATTRIBUTE
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service

Ironically, this is an error from my error reporting page.

William Dinyes
Website Administrator
OurVacationStore.com
10030 N. 25th Ave.