Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/09 10:55:42 UTC

Re: Website

It seems that we can't have a staging website [1] except if we use Apache
CMS.

Now comes a few questions:

   - As we haven't really started our website, should we follow our original
   idea and use xooki to generate our website ?
   - Do we really need a staging website ? or can we live with only
    production branch published "in live" ?

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
Ooops i forgot the link

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
It's time to make Dr Myrmex live on our website / blog !

So let's make noise by asking people to help us to design it. Even if nobody
answers, at least it will bring attention on easyant.

<epic>
For the win !
</epic>

RE: Website

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
Done  !

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
I didn't get time to do it.

Re: Website

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
great work Jean-Louis.

Re: Website

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 9 mars 2011 à 11:55, Jean-Louis Boudart a écrit :

> It seems that we can't have a staging website [1] except if we use Apache
> CMS.
>
> Now comes a few questions:
>
>   - As we haven't really started our website, should we follow our original
>   idea and use xooki to generate our website ?
>   - Do we really need a staging website ? or can we live with only
>    production branch published "in live" ?

To my mind, I don't think a staging branch is that important compared to the feature of having a template mechanism which nicely handle a toc.

Nicolas