Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2014/09/01 15:42:40 UTC

RE: Tenant represent a user

Touched, not typed. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.
On Aug 29, 2014 8:34 PM, "Ignacio Ayuste" <ig...@bairesdev.com>
wrote:

> Great answer thanks, you can create user for a tenant with stratos?
>
> Actually im using puppet with resource user to sync user account, there
is a better aproach with stratos?

Could you explain more about what you mentioned.
As Imesh mentioned tenant represent an organization. That is why you
provide a tenant domain when creating a tenant.

> Thanks
> Ignacio
> ________________________________

can create users under that tenant.

ignacio.ayuste@bairesdev.com> wrote:

>> Hi guys finally i was able to subscribe a multi-tenant cartrigem thanks
for all the support.

>> i have a couple of questions about tenant:
>>
>> i created to tenants and subscribe to multi-tenant cartridge that
icreated before, the question is:

>> Is a Tenant represent a user in instance? for example if i created a
tenant and subscribe to my instance, and the subscribe is correct, then i
was be able to login to that machine with that user and be avaible in the
file: /etc/passwd as an active user?