Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jean-Eric Cuendet <je...@rptec.ch> on 2006/02/28 13:47:47 UTC

images and data accessible within my Servlet

Hi,
My Tapestry servlet is available at /servlet/app like a basic Tapestry
app. But the problem is that if I go to /servlet/, then I see the
directory structure there. Which is bad.
I then setup a servlet-mapping for / to my servlet so /servlet/ goes to
my servlet. But then, /servlet/images is no more accessible (the URL is
trapped by servlet...
How do I tell Tomcat that /servlet/images should serve the <PATH>/images
files instead of being redirected to my servlet?

Thanks for help
-jec