Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com> on 2010/12/30 10:04:44 UTC

Re: [HELP]Wrapped org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Exception during processing of cocoon://MEdPortfolio/elfusers/Taria.Taylor/portfolios/MEdPortfolio/portfolio.xee?cocoon-view=first (file:/web/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/blocks/portfolio/flow/flo

Hi,

could you explain what you are trying to ask here? Apparently you have
an exception in your application, but I do not see what you would like
to know.

Cheers,

Jeroen