Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/17 00:08:59 UTC

Re: How to transfer a binary file from local to remote using servicemix like file binding example ?

On 7/31/07, Viali.Lee <Vi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> the file binding example can transfer a file from inbox to outbox, but they
> are all in local. Who please can tell me how to transfer a binary file from
> local to a remote side? Could guys give me a example?

It depends how you are fetching the file remotely. Will you use FTP,
HTTP, etc.? You cannot simply fetch a remote file without using a
protocol to handle the remoting.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/