Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Goncalo E.D. Luiz" <ge...@rnl.ist.utl.pt> on 2003/12/07 17:14:31 UTC

OJB Website Layout

Hello.
I'm developing a software (by change its using OJB) and I'll develop a
website as well.
I'm looking forward to use ojb website layout. As far as I know it uses
tigris.css style sheet, and I want to know how can I use it, as well. I
think it is an Apache licensed style sheet but, anyways, I need to know
if I must put a "apache foundation copyright" on my website.

Thank you,
Goncalo.

Re: OJB Website Layout

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Hi Goncalo,

OJB uses Maven <http://maven.apache.org/> to build the website.  Maven
is an Apache licensed project management tool.  I would suggest taking
a look at their website for more information.  You might also want to
post a message to the Maven users' list.

Mike