Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Radek Sklenicka <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/18 18:56:02 UTC

LiveLink connector: error when creating authority and repository connections

Hello,

We've been trying to setup a Livelink connection, but getting errors in the
Connection status - see below the error for authority and repository
connections.

- we’re using "http" protocol connection
- we've built ManifoldCF 1.7 against lapi.jar and llssl.jar libraries
(version 9.7.1).
- OpenText version is 10 SP2 update 11

Could this be a compatibility issue?

Any help would be really appreciated as we’re not able to get the Livelink
connection working.
Thank you,
Radek

Repository connection status:

Transient error: Livelink API error: Class: com.a.d.e Could not create
socket output stream. Unknown protocol Call Stack: com.a.d.e: Unknown
protocol at com.a.d.b.h.a(ClientProtocol.java:326) at
com.a.d.b.h.a(ClientProtocol.java:377) at
com.a.d.f.getOutputStream(SSLSocket.java:283) at
com.opentext.api.LLConnect.createSocketStreams(Unknown Source) at
com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(Unknown Source) at
com.opentext.api.LLConnect.execute(Unknown Source) at
com.opentext.api.LAPI_DOCUMENTS.AccessEnterpriseWS(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.livelink.LivelinkConnector$GetSessionThread.run(LivelinkConnector.java:267)

Authority connection status:

Connection failed: Livelink API error: Class: com.a.d.e Could not create
socket output stream. Unknown protocol Call Stack: com.a.d.e: Unknown
protocol at com.a.d.b.h.a(ClientProtocol.java:326) at
com.a.d.b.h.a(ClientProtocol.java:377) at
com.a.d.f.getOutputStream(SSLSocket.java:283) at
com.opentext.api.LLConnect.createSocketStreams(Unknown Source) at
com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(Unknown Source) at
com.opentext.api.LLConnect.execute(Unknown Source) at
com.opentext.api.LAPI_USERS.GetUserInfo(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.livelink.LivelinkAuthority.check(LivelinkAuthority.java:269)
at org.apache.jsp.viewauthority_jsp._jspService(viewauthority_jsp.java:276)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:547) at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:480)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:941)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:288) at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:115) at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:709)
at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:680)
at org.apache.jsp.execute_jsp._jspService(execute_jsp.java:703) at
[...]
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349) at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:936)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:801) at
org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218) at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:586)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:44)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Re: LiveLink connector: error when creating authority and repository connections

Posted by Radek Sklenicka <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

We got things working when we tried using 'OpenText Content Server only
account' as a connection account in ManifoldCF. Initially we tried
authenticating against OpenText Directory Service (OTDS) with AD user which
didn't work.

Thanks for your feedback and help!

Radek

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.