Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 01:47:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1540052 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy: mod_proxy.c proxy_util.c

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM,  <ji...@apache.org> wrote:

> Log:
> UDS urls need to be desockified when configuring...
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/proxy_util.c

Caution: I don't know anything about UDS in mod_prox as user much less
as a developer, but in my sandboxes with:

  ProxyPassMatch ^/test.php$
"unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock|fcgi://localhost/home/covener/SRC/httpd-trunk/built/htdocs/info.php"

* 2.4 works
* trunk w/o this patch works
* trunk fails because it tries to actually connect to localhost:8000
(fcgi:// default port)

Is this commit broken or did it change the syntax?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: svn commit: r1540052 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy: mod_proxy.c proxy_util.c

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be a mix of this commit and 1609680

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: svn commit: r1540052 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy: mod_proxy.c proxy_util.c

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
All this remind me to try to figure out a way to have the
perl test framework spin up some external scripts for
the websockets and httpd-on-uds tests... I've tried
to grok how it all works and spent 2 days on a bender. :)

Re: svn commit: r1540052 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy: mod_proxy.c proxy_util.c

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Yeah, I think that's the issue.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.