Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2017/10/17 21:04:24 UTC

Migrating JIRA -> Github (Prepare for noise)

Hi folks,

I'm working on a script to move jira issues to github.
The script will move over all comments and description and assignee it
if it is assigned in jira and the user can be matched.

This will likely create a lot of noise in your inboxes. Apologies in advance.

Cheers,
Ivan

Re: Migrating JIRA -> Github (Prepare for noise)

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, Ivan!

- Sijie

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.