Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "v.shinkevich" <v....@gmail.com> on 2020/02/10 20:00:27 UTC

Ignite on yarn doesn't started

Hi, All!
I tried to run Ignite on Yarn
My cluster properties:

I also tried to add hdfs:// before paths, but result is the same.
I created dir /tmp/ignite on local node fs and copied it to hdfs.

then run
yarn jar ignite-yarn-2.7.6.jar /tmp/ignite/ignite-yarn-2.7.6.jar
/tmp/ignite/cluster.properties
It prints in console: (I had to add some log.info to code)

(/ignite/workdir/ was created on hdfs with ignite-yarn.jar)

But it's maximum that I got (Yarn application log) :

I didn't find any errors in hadoop-yarn logs.
I tried to complie for hadoop 2.7.3, but result is the same.

P.S. Ignite started locally on any node without problems.

Re: Ignite on yarn doesn't started

Posted by Andrei Aleksandrov <ae...@gmail.com>.
Duplicate of
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-on-yarn-doesn-t-started-td31325.html