Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/10/17 15:09:52 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Flink 0.7.0-incubating release

Hi,

Even though the release candidate has been tested extensively, we found an
issue that might affect the performance of some users.
It seems that a majority of the Flink contributors wants to have the fix
included in the release candidate.

I therefore cancel the vote here to avoid any additional work from the IPMC.

Discussion on dev@flink:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flink-dev/201410.mbox/%3CJIRA.12748855.1413537900000.284973.1413537933789%40Atlassian.JIRA%3E

Expect another vote thread in roughly 3-5 days here.