Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by dogan yazar <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 13:06:37 UTC

opensearch

I could not find any examples about how to use openserach extension and got
lost. Can anybody give some basic usages?

Re: opensearch

Posted by Gerke Ephorus <ge...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thanks, fellow users. This got me started. Very handy indeed.

wkr,
Gerke

RE: opensearch

Re: opensearch

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
you can take a look at the opensearch tests, I think they cover most of the
user cases:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/extensions/opensearch/src/test/java/org/apache/abdera/

there are also some example in the wiki but I think they're not up to date:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/extensions.html#Extensions-OpenSearchExtensions

http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/server-implementation-guide.html#ServerImplementationGuide-HowtoimplementanAbderaserver%2528theshortversion%2529

--
David Calavera