Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/28 03:50:14 UTC

Usergrid thread

Hi All,
Quick message for the usergrid team, mentors and champion that I would very
much like to join the mentorship of this project as (hopefully) it is
accepted and progresses through the Incubator.
I am excited about the proposal and look forward to working with the ppmc
to grow the community out.
I am also interested in getting my hands dirty here so I'm really looking
forward to seeing this one bloom.
Thanks for now, hopefully see some of you over on
usergrid-user/dev@incubator lists.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Usergrid thread

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lewis! I'll add you to the proposal before I re-submit it for voting
(Monday, I hope).

- Dave