Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Henderson <mh...@mac.com> on 2005/08/03 16:50:52 UTC

Tapestry in Jetty

Hi,
   We're deploying a build of our application for a client to preview. We're using Jetty as he container and we get the following exception after the application has been running for a few days:

Unable to locate asset 'homeStyle' of component Home as context:/styles/home.css

A restart fixes the problem. My guess is that this is a Jetty problem.

I'm going to set up Jetty to cycle every night, we're not going into production with Jetty and we have done limited performance testing. Has anyone else seen a similar issue with using Jetty for Tapestry app deployment?

Mike

Re: Tapestry in Jetty

Posted by Michael Henderson <mh...@mac.com>.
 Hi,
   that sounds like the same issue. I'm  setting my app up as an unpacked war. I think that should fix it.

Mike

Re: Tapestry in Jetty

Posted by Adam Greene <ag...@iq-2000.com>.