Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com> on 2007/01/29 23:52:30 UTC

Proxy setting when using AXIS2's SAAJ APIs

Hi,
Sun's SAAJ implementation reads proxy settings from system properties.
System.setProperty( "https.proxyHost", <host>);
System.setProperty( "https.proxyPort", <port>);

I want to use proxy using SAAJ APIs provided by AXIS2. In AXIS2's
implementation SOAPConnectionImpl.java the Options object is created
new. The call() method does not provide an ability to set proxy. Anybody
knows how to do proxy settings while using SAAJ APIs in AXIS2 ?

Appreciate it.
thanx
-yogen

Message STyle with Axis 1.4

Posted by "Gurpreet Singh Dhanoa, HCL-Industry Solutions" <Gu...@hcl.in>.
 Hello Folks,

Have any one tried using message style web services of Apache Axis 1.4? I am kind of stuck in a problem with the message style web services where my .Net client is not able to invoke the web service. Though I can call the web service from java.

Any help will be highly appreciable.

Regards,
Gurpreet

DISCLAIMER:

Re: [Axis2] Re: Proxy setting when using AXIS2's SAAJ APIs

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sumedha,

our commons http sender does *not* pick the System property setting.
So this will not work.

-- dims

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@wso2.com>.
Hi yogen;