Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ji Li <ji...@sybergen.com> on 2000/09/01 01:00:03 UTC

Re: DOMString transcode function and DLL

but, I got some other problem whenI select static version of the
RTL(MultiThread and Debug MultiThread) in my dll and xerces dll( xerces was
using my dll), I can not delete domstring::transcode() memeroy:(, must I
using dynamic version of the RTL(MultiThread Dll and Debug MultiThread Dll)?

B.R.
ji

Posted by Ji Li <ji...@sybergen.com>.
sorry,