Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2016/05/04 14:48:38 UTC

jclouds and GSoC 2016

Hi!

I'm pleased to announce (a bit late though, apologies) that we have
one project for this year's GSoC that has been approved.

Iván Lomba will be working on JCLOUDS-482 [1], to allow jclouds to
provision nodes with arbitrary CPU and RAM. He will be updating the
portable interfaces as well as the providers that support the feature.

Please, help me welcome him to the community :)

I look forward to seeing progress on this!

I.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-482

Re: jclouds and GSoC 2016

Posted by Iván Lomba <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone!

I'm Iván Lomba, and as Ignasi said I will be working on jclouds Compute.
It's for me a great pleasure to have the opportunity to collaborate on a
project like jclouds with you. I hope my work will be useful for the
comunity.

Cheers!