Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mugeesh Husain <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 14:30:48 UTC

Re: Solrcloud - adding a node as a replica?

Hi, kamaci

I have 3 server, solr1, solr2 and solr3

I want to create 3 core in server solr1,and solr2 Not solr 3 in any
core/collection.

I want to create 3 replica wrt to above core, replica would be in server
solr3.

When i create one core using bin/solr create -c abc -shard 1 -replicaFactor
1, it is creating core on server 3 not server 2 or 3.

I want to create replica in following way.
core 1 --- shard1 -replica server(solr1)
                          -replica server(solr3)

core 2 --- shard1 -replica server(solr2)
                          -replica server(solr3)

core 3--- shard1 -replica server(solr1)
                          -replica server(solr3)