Posted to user@flume.apache.org by higkoohk <hi...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 06:02:02 UTC

Why would flume create one file per milliseconds?

Hello ,all !

   I'm a new flumer , today I use flume to collector web server logs.

   My flume config is 'flume.conf' in attachment,and it's logs named
'flume.log' in attachment.

   I found that flume would create one file per milliseconds ?

Thanks for help !

Re: Why would flume create one file per milliseconds?

Posted by higkoohk <hi...@gmail.com>.
Maybe duplite 'o' when create new line in 'vi' .

Posted by higkoohk <hi...@gmail.com>.
Ah,Just it is !!

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Your config has a typo:

Posted by higkoohk <hi...@gmail.com>.
I try change the source to cat or spooldir ,the effect is the same!
1. Many HDFS file like:
[image: 内嵌图片 1]
2. Many created logs like:
[image: 内嵌图片 2]