Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paz Belmonte <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/23 16:11:13 UTC

logic:iterate problem

Hello, I have a problem with a logic:iterate tag.
I have one collection.
In my jsp i need two logic:iterate. each of then will be showing one
information.

  <logic:iterate id="disamElements" name="disamElements">
       ${disamElements.name}
  </logic:iterate>

  <logic:iterate id="disamElems" name="disamElements">
      ${disamElems.type}
  </logic:iterate>

Then, this page generate this error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot create iterator for this collection

If remove one of then, work correctly.

Java version can be the problem?  I work with java1.5. and I try  with
java1.4  and It works perfectly.

Somebody can help me.
Thanks
Paz

Re: logic:iterate problem

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Please ask this question to the Struts Users mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio