Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sreekumar Pulakkazhy <s....@habibbank.com> on 2003/09/08 08:42:33 UTC

Cocoon 2.1.1 release version session attributes

Hi All,
 I have been using xml forms in 2.1.1 m2 release and in the action I am
setting some attribute objects in the session. These attributes are available
accross multiple requests without any problem. I can get these objects using
session.getAttribute( ). In 2.1.1 release version no longer this code works.
Insterestingly http works. But in https the attributes are disappearing from
the session when another request comes. I am using it with tomcat
4.1.27-LE-jdk14. Please help me

-Thanks & Regards to all