Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Guido Beutler <gb...@catsoft.de> on 2006/04/05 14:42:00 UTC

primary key field null after update

Hi,

I am using OJB 1.0.4 inside of jboss 3.2.5.
I updated from OJB 1.0.0 to 0.4 .

Now I am running is a strange problem which did not occur in 1.0.0.
When I update a object the primary key field is null after the store although the update is executed and succeed.
The update sql statement  is executed correctly, only the pk field at the value object is null after returning from ojb.

When I insert a object of the same type with a null value at the primary ey field the sequence fills the
field correctly and the primary key field at the object ist set correctly.
The object has many references which have autoload and refresh set to true but auto update set to false.

Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks in advance,

Guido