Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brown Bay <br...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/21 18:00:18 UTC

Re: Newbie: initialize ORBSingleton

> Brown -
>
> Couldn't you use a batch file unless it's out of option.
Pae.

Yea, I used a batch file instead, but now I am getting a
***java.lang.Exception: Servlet get corba object:org.omg.CORBA.INITIALIZE:
can't instantiate default ORB implementation javaORB.CORBA.ORBSingleton
minor code: 0  completed: No***

Any ideas what this is.

Brown.

> /Pae
>

> > I want to add to my java command line arguments

***-Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBClass=javaORB.CORBA.ORBSingleton -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBSi

Posted by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net>.
I am not certain, but it seems to me a kinda of exception that
servlet can't get to the target reference object, e.g., not in the
CLASSPATH, or by simliar causes.

Otherwise, I have to pass this to other folks.

Cheers,

Pae