Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Me...@t-systems.com on 2011/01/19 14:28:30 UTC

Different browsers behavior iframe

Hi,

HTML:
<iframe wicket:id="myFile" border="1" width="900px" height="400px"></iframe>

I have the following behavior in Internet Explorer (v. 6.0)  and Firefox .

Firefox: PDF and JPG is embedded. zip, doc, .. is not embedded but opened with appropriate program.
Internet Explorer: PDF, JPG, doc to be embedded. Zip file can not be read.

can someone help me why a Zip File in Internet Explorer can not be read.

Thanks

Mehmet

AW: Different browsers behavior iframe

Posted by Me...@t-systems.com.
public abstract class EbaFilePanel extends Panel
{
	private final Set<String> validMimeTypes = new HashSet<String>();

	public EbaFilePanel(String id)
	{
		super(id);
		addValidMimeType("application/pdf");
		addValidMimeType("image/jpeg");
		addValidMimeType("application/x-zip-compressed");
		addValidMimeType("TGZ");
		addValidMimeType("application/msword");
		addValidMimeType("application/vnd.ms-excel");
		setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);
		add(new DocumentInlineFrame("myFile", new EbaFileResource()
		{
			@Override
			protected EbaFile getFile()
			{
				return getEbaFile();
			}
		}));
	}

	public void addValidMimeType(String mimeType)
	{
		Args.notEmpty(mimeType, "mimeType");
		validMimeTypes.add(mimeType);
	}

	protected abstract EbaFile getEbaFile();

	@Override
	public boolean isVisible()
	{
		EbaFile file = getEbaFile();

		if (file == null)
			return false;

		return isValidMimeType(file.getMimeType());
	}

	public boolean isValidMimeType(String mimeType)
	{
		return validMimeTypes.contains(mimeType);
	}
}

Posted by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,