Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Xiaomin Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/05 07:24:07 UTC

How to skip failure/errors of hbase unit tests

Hello, gurus:
I think '-Dmaven.test.error.ignore=true -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true'
is enough for maven to continue running unit tests even there're some cases
timeout or failed. But I cannot get the expected result.
Is there anything I need to look at?
Thanks.

Re: How to skip failure/errors of hbase unit tests

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Why do you want to skip error in unit tests ?
Do you have a patch that needs to be verified ?

You can use -PrunAllTests .

Cheers