Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Hosamath, Viru" <VH...@att.com> on 2007/11/20 19:08:59 UTC

New to Axis2 - Need help.

All,

I'm new to Apache Axis2, I have downloaded Axis 1.4 release.

I need to copy axis's jars  into my webapp lib folder and start using in
my code (Advanced Installation )

Can any one please help me to find some pointer?

I already have these but don't know how to deploy in my weblogic server,

1.	Business Interface
2.	Created WSDL using AXIS with help of above interface
3.	created stubs, proxy
4.	deply.wsdd file
5.	undeploy.wsdd

Thanks in advance,

 Viru

Re: AXIS2 : AxisServlet failed to preload on startup in Web Application

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hey Viru,

Please configure axis2/weblogic8.1 as specified in
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/app_server.html

regards
Charitha

Hosamath, Viru wrote:

> [...]
>cons
>tructor
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.run(ServletS
>tubImpl.java:1098)
>        at
>weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
>bject.java:321)
>        at
>weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121
>)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.
>java:970)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImp
>l.java:949)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl
>.java:888)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServ
>letContext.java:3430)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppSer
>vletContext.java:3375)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppSe
>rvletContext.java:3356)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebAppServletC
>ontext.java:6208)
>        at
>weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:864)
>        at
>weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationContainer.ja
>va:2134)
>        at
>weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer
>.java:2175)
>        at
>weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer
>.java:2122)
>        at
>weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.setActivation
>(SlaveDeployer.java:3099)
>        at
>weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.setActivationStateForAllA
>pplications(SlaveDeployer.java:1768)
>        at
>weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java
>:351)
>        at
>weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(D
>eploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.j
>ava:229)
>        at
>weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:136)
>        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:965)
>        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:360)

Charitha Kankanamge
WSO2 inc.
Flower Road, Colombo 07
+94 714268070

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected

AXIS2 : AxisServlet failed to preload on startup in Web Application

Re: New to Axis2 - Need help.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.