Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@apache.org> on 2021/10/09 03:28:53 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Combine docs and code repo into apache/dolphinscheduler

Hi Calvin,
    I agrees with you about we should add a labels to mark PR, which mean code change PR would merge until doc PR was merged. Or maybe create a related doc issues Immediately.
    If you worry about lose our contributors contact, maybe the second way is a better choose.

Posted by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org>.
this is a good idea, doc should be added  when the PR is ready to merge

Best Regards

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair
LidongDai
lidongdai@apache.org