Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com> on 2011/07/13 18:06:02 UTC

JSR-347

Hi,

I am looking to "round out" the EG membership of JSR-347 so that we can get going with discussions. It would be great if someone from the HBase community could join to represent the experiences of developing HBase :-)

We'll be communicating using https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jsr347 - so that would be a good place to start whilst we wait for the JCP to process formal nominations!

Let me know any queries

Best,

Pete

Re: JSR-347

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
How do you intend on addressing gc scalability?