Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by 恩爸 <44...@qq.com> on 2020/06/01 12:58:09 UTC

回复: [VOTE] Apache CarbonData 2.0.1(RC1) release

+1 (binding)

Best regards,
Zhichao Zhang

&nbsp;

发送时间:&nbsp;2020年6月1日(星期一) 晚上8:50
收件人:&nbsp;"恩爸"<441586683@qq.com&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;Re: [VOTE] Apache CarbonData 2.0.1(RC1) release

 	+1 (binding)

Regards,
Jacky

&gt; 2020年6月1日 下午7:03,Kunal Kapoor <[hidden email]&gt; 写道:
&gt;
&gt; Hi All,
&gt;
&gt; I submit the Apache CarbonData 2.0.1(RC1) for your vote.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; *1.Release Notes:*
&gt; https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320220&amp;version=12347870
&gt;
&gt; *2. The tag to be voted upon* :
&gt; apache-carbondata-2.0.1-rc1
&gt; <https://github.com/apache/carbondata/tree/apache-carbondata-2.0.1-rc1&gt;
&gt;
&gt; *3. The artifacts to be voted on are located here:*
&gt; https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/carbondata/2.0.1-rc1/
&gt;
&gt; *4. A staged Maven repository is available for review at:*
&gt; https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecarbondata-1063/
&gt;
&gt; *5. Release artifacts are signed with the following key:*
&gt; https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/kunalkapoor.asc
&gt;
&gt; Please vote on releasing this package as Apache CarbonData 2.0.1,
&gt; The vote will be open for the next 4 hours because this is a patch release
&gt; and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.
&gt;
&gt; [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache CarbonData 2.0.1
&gt;
&gt; [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release
&gt;
&gt; [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Regards,
&gt; Kunal Kapoor

 		To unsubscribe from Apache CarbonData Dev Mailing List archive, click here.
 		NAML