Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/01/26 20:41:36 UTC

NTLM tests fail when building with jdk1.3.1

It's come up here before about maintaining compatability with jdk1.3.1,
and its come up on the commons-dev list as well.  As it stands right
now, some NTLM tests fail when building under 1.3.1.  It seems that a
single problem in authenticator is causing the issue.

I can start to be more diligent in running the build under both 1.3.1
and 1.4, but this problem should be addressed.

Jandalf.

Re: NTLM tests fail when building with jdk1.3.1

Posted by Mike Bowler <mb...@GargoyleSoftware.com>.
 > It's come up here before about maintaining compatability with
 > jdk1.3.1, and its come up on the commons-dev list as well.

Is it possible to get gump to run the tests under 1.3.1?

--
Mike Bowler
Principal, Gargoyle Software Inc.