Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 12:05:01 UTC

Re: generated fields in Static SDO's not getting populated

valid problem. patch is provided for review in TUSCANY-1807. Detailed
analysis in same place.

Regards,
Amita

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, patch applied.

On 9/27/07, Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> valid problem. patch is provided for review in TUSCANY-1807. Detailed
> analysis in same place.
>
> Regards,
> Amita
>
> On 9/25/07, duncann@ugcorp.com <du...@ugcorp.com> wrote:
> >

> >       If I attach a static SDO to a data graph, that has a generated id
> > field, after "applyChanges", that field on the static SDO does not get
> > updated.  If I update the config xml to not have a dataModel attribute,
> > and
> > do not associate the table or columns in my config.xml with a type, and
> > just use a dynamic data object to apply changes, then the id field does
> > get
> > updated correctly after insert to the database.  I have confirmed this in
> > the latest DAS release, and the latest DAS SNAPSHOT as well.  I can
> > provide
> > full examples of my code if that is needed.  Thanks.
> >             -Nick

> > This communication from United Guaranty Corporation or its
> > subsidiary is directed to and is for the use of the individual or
> > entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is
> > confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
> > you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> > any distribution, dissemination, or copy of this communication is
> > strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
> > error, please contact the sender immediately, and then delete or
> > destroy the material in its entirety.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: generated fields in Static SDO's not getting populated

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, patch applied.