Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/18 14:50:58 UTC

DAFFODIL-2216 PR

Hi

I follow wiki's Code Contributor Workflow[1] creating a PR[2]. But I
can't assign that ticket[3] to myself. Also I am not sure if any steps
I may miss, though I try to stick to the page described in the wiki.
So please let me know if anything I still to change in order to get
the PR merged.

I appreciate any commentary. Thanks!

[1].https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DAFFODIL/Code+Contributor+Workflow

[2]. https://github.com/apache/incubator-daffodil/pull/441

[3]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DAFFODIL/issues/DAFFODIL-2216

Re: DAFFODIL-2216 PR

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com>.
I approved the PR. Once we get two approvals we'll be able to merge this.

I will look into adding you as a contributor so you can assign tickets to yourself. I just have to remember how to do that 🙂👎

Thanks for this contribution.

Re: DAFFODIL-2216 PR

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
I am able to assign the ticket DAFFODIL-2216 to myself now. Thank you!

Re: DAFFODIL-2216 PR

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com>.
Chia-Hung Lin,