Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Fred Dushin <fr...@dushin.net> on 2007/09/06 03:34:51 UTC

test failures on mainline?

On a clean co on trunk, I'm getting:

(details below).

I'm on an OS X box, so I'm never quite sure if these are "normal".
Is there a continuous build of this software anywhere?  Are these
known issues?

Failures:

Running org.apache.cxf.systest.js.JSClientServerTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 8.343
sec <<< FAILURE!
testJSMessageMode(org.apache.cxf.systest.js.JSClientServerTest)  Time
elapsed: 3.228 sec  <<< ERROR!

Running org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest
Tests run: 31, Failures: 3, Errors: 9, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
21.752 sec <<< FAILURE!
Failed tests:
   testLogicalHandlerHandleMessageThrowsProtocolExceptionClientInbound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
   testLogicalHandlerHandleMessageThrowsRuntimeExceptionClientInbound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
   testSOAPHandlerHandleMessageThrowsProtocolExceptionClientInbound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)

Tests in error:
   testLogicalHandlerTwoWay
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
testSOAPHandlerHandleMessageReturnTrueClient
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
testLogicalHandlerHandleMessageReturnFalseClientInBound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
   testSOAPHandlerHandleMessageReturnFalseClientInbound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
testLogicalHandlerHandleMessageReturnsFalseServerInbound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
testSOAPHandlerHandleMessageReturnsFalseServerInbound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
testSOAPHandlerHandleMessageReturnsFalseServerOutbound
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
   testDescription
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)
   testHandlersInvokedForDispatch
(org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.HandlerInvocationTest)

Running org.apache.cxf.systest.handlers.DispatchHandlerInvocationTest
(not an error, but a stacktrace is reported when it probably
shouldn't be)

Re: test failures on mainline?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I think there are issues on OSX and HP.   IONA's internal nightlies of
the fuse version of CXF are failing on those two platforms with a bunch
of failures.   I haven't had time to triage them and get bugs logged at
apache.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp