Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ram_sj <rp...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/25 17:33:41 UTC

Dismax params, mm < explanation

Hi,
consider this minimum match params in dismax query handler,

      <str name="mm">
        2&lt;-1 3&lt;-2 6&lt;100%
      </str>

I requested solr to match atleast two fields, which i understood from the
documents. Can someone give me explanations for other params in it?

"lt;-1 3"

"lt;-2 6"

"lt;100%"

how are they significant?

thanks
ram

Re: Dismax params, mm < explanation

Posted by ram_sj <rp...@gmail.com>.
After reading the explanation in the book, its very clear now. Thank you
citing it with page number,

Ram