Posted to announce@apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/07/02 09:46:48 UTC

Apache Cocoon Subprojects New Releases

During the last weeks the Apache Cocoon Community released a new version
of each one of 11 subprojects currently managed.

Subprojects are libraries, shared by different Apache Cocoon versions,
that can be used independently from the rest of Cocoon (1.x, 2.x 3.x),
or any of its parts (such as sitemap, pipelines, blocks, etc.).

Here it follows the detailed list of new releases:

Block-Deployment 1.2.1
Configuration API 1.0.4
Spring Configurator 2.2.1
JNet 1.2.2
Servlet-Service Framework 1.3.1
Maven Plugin 1.0.2
RCL Spring Reloader and WebApp Wrapper 1.0.2
Integration Test Framework 1.0.0
XML Utilities 2.0.4
Serializers Charsets 1.0.2

Take a look at subprojects site http://cocoon.apache.org/subprojects/
and Maven plugin site http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/ for
more details.

The Apache Cocoon Team.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Apache Cocoon Subprojects New Releases

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 02/07/2012 13:25, sebb wrote:
> On 2 July 2012 08:46, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:
>> During the last weeks the Apache Cocoon Community released a new version of
>> each one of 11 subprojects currently managed.
> Please include a brief synopsis (1 or 2 sentences) of the purpose of
> the TLP/Product in all announcements sent outside the TLP mailing
> lists.
>
> The developers and users will (presumably) know what the product is
> about, but others are unlikely to know.
>
> Providing the details can help promote the TLP.

Hi Sebb,
you are right: during message preparation, I've completely forgot to add
some Cocoon synopsis.

Let's try do do better next time...
Regards.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.