Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/01 18:32:20 UTC

No jspwiki.custom.config defined for this context

I repetitively get a "No jspwiki.custom.config defined for this context" in
my jspwiki.log file.  A line goes in every few minutes, leading to huge log
file.

Do I need one of these?  My wiki works fine without it.  I have a
" jspwiki-custom.properties" under tomcat7/webapps/wiki/WEB-INF/classes
instead.  Also, is there a way to change the logging level from INFO to
WARN?

The neatness freak in me is taking over and I'm trying to resolve this.
Google searching proved unfruitful, and I haven't figured out a way to
search the mailing list.  I have wiki v2.10.1 running on Tomcat 7.

Thanks in advance.

Re: No jspwiki.custom.config defined for this context

Posted by Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com>.
Ah so!  I didn't realise that the Log4j config stuff was in the .war file.
I'll probably set it all to WARN then.

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.