Posted to user@ant.apache.org by To...@smartstream-md.com on 2003/02/20 14:00:26 UTC

RE: Ant & PVCS have no idea why my script wont work(thankks its now working)

Thanks Simon that worked,

 why did I have to use -pp/sandbox I thought it would be -ppsandbox or
-pp\sandbox which did not work.

Thanks again Tony

                      SimonRichardson2@
                      hbosts.com               To:       user@ant.apache.org
                                               cc:
                      20/02/2003 12:57         Subject:  RE: Ant & PVCS have no idea why my script wont work
                      Please respond to
                      "Ant Users List"

Try

pcli lvf -z -aw -prQ:\WebConnect -pp/sandbox

This assumes that the following directory exists:

Q:\WebConnect\archives\sandbox

Simon